Friday, December 08, 2006

In case anyone was wondering, I have not been in Vienna since August, despite the appearance of this site. I have finally uploaded all my trip photos, not because anyone’s still reading, but for a sense of closure. So if you happen upon this page and desire to see endless pictures of buildings and bodies of water interspersed with plates of food and a couple cows, check out the link.

If you’re looking to hear about new adventures, those are on hold at the moment, so please come back at a later date. If I wrote now I would be limited to stories of chasing raccoons off the deck and driving to the grocery store.

Until then, I think I’ll post the occasional photo, in order to amuse myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keitorin!

Actually, I feel a nice sense of closure now too... the perpetual Vienna opera-ness was a little unsettling to me, even though I knew you were no longer there. (Perhaps there is something wrong with me.) Domo!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Hey,
How's the new life?

C said...

Sandy! I don't have your email address, for some reason- send it to me if you see this- I want to know what you're up to!

Anonymous said...

I don't have yours too! I want to know what the whole world has been up to! funny, I am actually thinking about the snow in Ono. Are you guys?!