Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Testing testing...


Up until now, I've resisted the urge to make one of these things, but I've finally caved to the fact that it's just easier and more informative than sending mass emails. And some topics warrant a little more explanation than I can give on the photo site. Plus you can click on the pictures here and make them huge! Go on, try it out!

It seemed like a good idea since life is sort of full of photogenic excitement right now, namely snowstorms and an upcoming trip to New Zealand. I could even update it on the road! Or I could get there and find that they don't have the internet yet. We'll see.

For the time being, these posts may be sporadic and less than chronological. Less than thrilling also. Now that you know the risks, please enjoy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caitlin ... I adore your writing! Thank you so much for letting us peak into your exciting adventures. I'm very envious!! You are sooooo talented... photographer, writer, artist - there are no limits for you. Keep on having fun - and sharing - we love it! Kerry